Unlocking the Mystery of Life
DVD - $14.95 (Sold Out)
Take a fascinating journey into the interior of a living cell - an elaborate microscopic world with distinct systems that overwhelmingly show evidence of intelligent design.
Did life on Earth - with all of its incredible complexity and diversity - arise from an undirected evolutionary process, as many scientists have believed since the time of Charles Darwin?
Until recently, Darwin's theory has gone relatively unchallenged in the scientific community, and it dominates the propaganda promoted in our schools. But now, powerful new evidence points to an exciting explanation known as the theory of intelligent design.
Four men who have greatly altered the intellectual landscape, Philip Johnson, Michael Behe, William Dempski, and Stephen Meyer, have now collaborated on a video that is one of the most impressive efforts that we have had the privilege of reviewing.
Featuring state-of-the-art computer animation and persuasive insights from leading scientists, this riveting video examines an idea with the power to revolutionize our understanding of life and its origin.
Unlocking the Mystery of Life is sophisticated and challenging, yet ideally suited for the entire family. It is unquestionably one of the most provocative and professional products we have seen in this arena.
Running Time: 67 minutes
- 45 minutes of additional bonus materials, including frequently asked questions about Darwinism and intelligent design answered by scientists and an overview of the wildlife of the Galapagos Islands.
- Documentary video: What Darwin Saw (a close-up look at the remarkable wildlife Charles Darwin encountered on the Galapagos Islands)
- Video: Darwin and Design: Questions and Answers (scientists and scholars answer frequently asked questions about Darwinism and intelligent design)
- Recommended Resources (list of recommended books and videos on intelligent design theory and critiques of Darwinism)
- Scientists & Scholars (text profiles of scientists and scholars interviewed in "Unlocking the Mystery of Life")
- Recommended for Public School, Private School and Home School use.
- Ages 10 to adult.
Copyright © 01-10-2003
Available in the following formats:DVD (Video):
- All Region (NTSC)
Please Note: The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of Koinonia House.Creation | DVD | Science