The Key: How to Let Go and Let God - Book
- What are the moment-by-moment steps to letting go of ourselves, our circumstances, and others?
- What can we do with our hurts, discouragements, and disappointments?
- Can God really heal a broken heart?
- How do we give our problems to God and leave them there?
- Is it possible to find joy and strength in God alone?
Most of us, as believers, understand that we have God's Love (or His Life) in our hearts. But how many of us, in all honesty, really experience that Love of God in our everyday lives - in our marriages, in our relationships, and in our workplaces? We all talk about experiencing His Love, we write about it, and we sing about it, but how many of us are really living an abundant, love-filled life?
The key to actually experiencing that Love in our lives is understanding how to relinquish ourselves over to the LORD, so that His Love can flow from our hearts.
Exactly how we do this is what this little book is all about...
Copyright © 07-03-2000
Available in the following formats:Book:
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.
Please Note: The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of Koinonia House.Christian Living | Chuck Missler | Inspirational | King’s High Way | Nancy Missler