Exodus: An Expositional Commentary
Audio Download - $34.95
MP3 CD-ROM - $39.95
Audiobook Download - $29.95
Also available in various Book formats here...
The Book of Exodus is the bedrock of God's plan of redemption and is seen as a 'type' of the early church. It is also an adventure of discovery, since the dramatic narrative is laced with numerous hidden messages in the form of microcodes and macrocodes, each anticipating the New Testament climax.
This study contains approx. 20 hours of verse by verse teachings.Copyright © 05-02-2000
- Chapters 1-2 - Introduction. Moses and Pharaoh’s Daughter. Midian.
- Chapters 3-6 - The Burning Bush. The Rod & the Serpent. Covenants.
- Chapters 7-10 - Water to Blood. Frogs. Lice. Flies. Locusts. Darkness.
- Chapters 11-12 - Pharaoh is Warned. Passover Lamb. Redemption.
- Chapters 13-15 - Firstborn. Feast of Unleavened Bread. Red Sea.
- Chapters 16-17:7 - Manna. The Word of God. Water from the Rock.
- Chapter 17:8-18 - Amalek. Flesh verses Spirit. Jethro & Zipporah.
- Chapters 19-20:17 - Israel at Sinai. Dispensations. The Law. The Commandments.
- Chapter 20:18-23 - The Civil Law. Sabbath of the Land. Jubilee Year.
- Chapters 24-25 - The Covenant. The Tabernacle Symbolism.
- Chapter 26 - The Laver. The Coverings. The Veil.
- Chapters 27-28 - The Camp. The Priesthood and its Garments.
- Chapters 29-30:21 - The Offerings. The Incense Altar. The Numbering.
- Chapter 30:22-31, 35-40 - Anointing Oil. Workmanship. Tabernacle Set up.
- Chapters 32-33 - The Golden Calf. Stiffnecked People. Discussion.
- Chapter 34 - Second Set of Tables. Moses as a Type of Christ.
Session 1 of 16 - Chapters 1-2 - Introduction. Moses and Pharaoh’s Daughter. Midian.
Available in the following formats:Audiobook Download:
- Digital Audio Files
- Digital Audio Files
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes)
- Digital Audio Files on Disc
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes) on Disc
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.