Cosmic Codes - Workbook
Workbook (paperback) - $14.95
Workbook Download - $7.95
- Are we in possession of messages of extraterrestrial origin?
- If so, what do they mean?
- What do these messages from the edge of eternity portend for the future?
- What has the science of cryptology revealed about these ancient texts? Is our universe itself a "digital message"?
- Do these messages explain the interval between the miracle of our origin and the mystery of our destiny?
Read the implications of our finite universe and the shocking discoveries of quantum physics at the very boundaries of reality and learn their significance to our origin and personal destinies!
You will grow in excitement as Chuck Missler details astonishing hidden messages within the text of the Torah that could only have been placed there by the Great Author Himself. He explores the impact of information sciences on our understanding of ancient texts...including microcodes, macrocodes, and metacodes...as well as the highly controversial "equidistant letter sequences" discovered in the Bible. You will be able to use this exciting information to discover the hidden messages yourself because many of them do not require a computer to decipher.
This is a study companion to Cosmic Codes.
Copyright © 01-09-1998
Available in the following formats:
- Note: The Printed Workbook is a paperback version of the pdf notes that are usually included on DVD or CD accompanying it's respective commentary or topical study.
- Note: The Workbook (PDF Notes) is usually included on DVD or CD accompanying it's respective commentary or topical study. However, if you do not have the study or are studying in a group, we also provide this pdf as a separate purchase.
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.