Job: An Expositional Commentary
Audio Download - $24.95
MP3 CD-ROM - $29.95
Audiobook Download - $24.95
Available in our On-Demand streaming service.
Also available in various Book formats here...
"...I have uttered what I did not understand, Things too wonderful for me, which I did not know. Listen, please, and let me speak; You said, 'I will question you, and you shall answer Me.' I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear, But now my eye sees You. Therefore I abhor myself, And repent in dust and ashes." - Job 42:3b-6
The book of Job pulls away our illusions and presents life as it really is. Nothing is more valuable than a valid perspective. One of the most painful - but essential - blessings is the stripping away of our delusions and erroneous presuppositions! That is why it is so important to let the Spirit of God set us straight by the Word of God, correcting our thinking and 'renewing our minds' (Romans 12:2).
Copyright © 04-01-2002
- Job 1: Introduction: Background on Job. When was the Book of Job written?
- Job 2-5: Satan's assault. Job stripped of all. The Three Friends.
- Job 6-14: Discourses by Three Friends and Job's reply to each one. Job's Prayer.
- Job 15-31: Rounds 2 and 3 of the Three Friends' discourses and Job's replies.
- Job 32-37: The Mystery Man: Elihu. "Program Notes" to this Cosmic Drama.
- Job 38-40a: God's Science Quiz. Jehovah and Job. Pride is the Real Issue.
- Job 40-41: Behemoth and Leviathan. Dragons and Dinosaurs. The Spiritual Dimension.
- Job 42: The "End of the Lord." The Three Friends' Departure. Satan's Defeat. Job doubly blessed . Conclusion and lessons learned from Job.
Session 1 of 8 - Job 1: Introduction: Background on Job. When was the Book of Job written?
Available in the following formats:Audiobook Download:
- Digital Audio Files
- Digital Audio Files
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes)
- Digital Audio Files on Disc
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes) on Disc
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.