The Seven Letters to the Seven Churches
The Book of Acts covers about 30 years: Chapters 2 and 3 of the Book of Revelation cover the next 2,000.
This study will explore the seven letters by Jesus Christ to actual historical churches and the church ages they represent. These letters describe, with amazing precision, the unfolding of all church history in advance. This chronicle fills the gap between the 69th and 70th Week of Daniel.
We will also find many insightful personal applications as we apply each letter to ourselves.
Four Levels of Application:
- Local: actual, historic churches with validated needs, and so on. Archeological discoveries have confirmed this.
- Admonitory: "Hear what the Spirit says to the churches." Applies to all churches throughout history. Any church can be "mapped" in terms of these seven characteristics.
- Homiletic: personal. "He that hath an ear let him hear..." each letter applies to each of us. There is some element of each of the "churches" in everyone of us: perhaps the most important application of the entire book.
- Prophetic: These letters describe, with amazing precision, the unfolding of all church history. In any other order, this would not be true. (This chronicle fills the "gap" between the 69th and 70th Week of Daniel. The Book of Acts covers about 30 years, chapters 2 & 3 of the Book of Revelation covers the next 2,000.)
This briefing pack contains 2 hours of teachings.
Copyright © 06-01-1993
Available in the following formats:Audio Download:
- Digital Audio Files
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes)
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.