The Flood of Noah
- Was there really a universal flood?
- Could an ark contain all of the animals?
- Just who were the "Nephilim?"
- Why did God bring such a devastating judgment upon the Earth?
- Why were only eight people saved?
Discover the surprising answers to these questions and learn what Jesus meant when He said: "As the days of Noah were, so shall the days of the coming of the Son of Man be."
Explore the amazing prophetic implications of the "Days of Noah" and the "Flood of Noah" in the Genesis account.
This briefing pack contains 2 hours of teachings.
Copyright © 04-01-1992
Available in the following formats:Audio CD:
- Digital Audio CD(s)
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes) on Disc
- Digital Audio Files
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes)
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.