The Choice: Hypocrisy or Real Christianity - Book
- Why are so many Christians hypocrites?
- How can we remove our masks and be genuine?
- If we are really Believers, why doesn't Christ's Life automatically flow from our hearts?
- What is the life and death choice we continually face?
- How can we genuinely love those who have hurt or betrayed us?
HYPOCRISY OR REAL CHRISTIANITY?
The word hypocrisy comes from the Greek theater and means to "answer from under a mask." So often as we go to school, to the office or to our homes, we hide our true thoughts and feelings because they aren't pretty. It is not that we intend to wear masks or facades, it's just that we don't know how to be real and still reflect Christ. The Choice provides the answers God has given us through His Word so that we can be genuine in our Christian lives.
Copyright © 01-03-2001
Available in the following formats:Book:
- PDF ebook
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.
Please Note: The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of Koinonia House.Christian Living | Chuck Missler | Inspirational | King’s High Way | Nancy Missler