Ephesians: Commentary Handbook
Have you ever wished you could win a lottery? Or inherit a great fortune? We have already won an inheritance that is beyond our comprehension! An inheritance that transcends any quantitative measurement. In fact, it was set aside for us before the world began!
Ephesians is regarded by many as the loftiest pinnacle of the New Testament, and yet is also a practical manual for personal combat.
Join Chuck Missler as he explores Ephesians verse-by-verse teaching:
- Introduction. Background. God's Blueprint.
- The Redemption. The Forgiveness. Death.
- Prayer for the Ephesians' Spiritual Growth. Three Petitions.
- The Christian's Past, Present, and Future.
- The Great Mystery, the Church. Church vs Israel.
- The Christian Walk. Seven Graces
- Light vs Darkness. Ministries of the Spirit. Marriages.
- The Armor of God. The Age of Deceit.
This is a study companion for the Ephesians Commentary
Copyright © 01-15-2009
Available in the following formats:Printed Handbook:
- Paperback (Printed Study Notes)
- Note: The Printed Handbook is a paperback version of the pdf notes that are usually included on DVD or CD accompanying it's respective commentary or topical study.
- PDF Study Notes.
- Note: The Handbook (PDF Notes) is usually included on DVD or CD accompanying it's respective commentary or topical study. However, if you do not have the study or are studying in a group, we also provide this pdf as a separate purchase.
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.