Colossians: Commentary Handbook
"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ."
- Colossians 2:6-8
- Do heavenly bodies have any influence over our lives?
- Is there any relationship between diet and spiritual living?
- Do the Eastern religions have anything to offer the evangelical Christian?
These contemporary questions are the very issues Paul dealt with in his magnificent epistle to the Colossians. Many Bible scholars have concluded that Colossians is the most profound letter Paul ever wrote.
This is a study companion to the Colossians Commentary.
Copyright © 10-01-2009
Available in the following formats:Printed Handbook:
- Paperback (Printed Study Notes)
- Note: The Printed Handbook is a paperback version of the pdf notes that are usually included on DVD or CD accompanying it's respective commentary or topical study.
- PDF Study Notes.
- Note: The Handbook (PDF Notes) is usually included on DVD or CD accompanying it's respective commentary or topical study. However, if you do not have the study or are studying in a group, we also provide this pdf as a separate purchase.
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.