The Way of Agape - Workbook
Workbook Download - $4.95
Nancy shares, "Wherever there is a relationship, God's Way of Agape is needed. It doesn't matter if you have been a Christian seven months, seven years or 77 years. It doesn't matter how many Bible studies you attend, how many Scriptures you know, or even how many books you write, it's still a moment by moment choice to love God and walk in His Way of Agape."
The Way of Agape series covers such vital issues as:
- What is God's Love, and how does it differ from human love?
- Why is it so important that we know God loves us? How can we be sure?
- What does it really mean to love (agapao) God in practical terms?
- How do we genuinely love others as ourselves? What if we have "justified" reasons not to want to love them?
Copyright © 04-01-1996
Available in the following formats:
- Note: The Workbook (PDF Notes) is usually included on DVD or CD accompanying it's respective commentary or topical study. However, if you do not have the study or are studying in a group, we also provide this pdf as a separate purchase.
- Also Featuring:
- Nancy Missler
Please Note: The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of Koinonia House.ebook | King’s High Way | Nancy Missler