America's God and Country - Book
Book - $16.95
Best-selling resource of profound quotes highlighting America's noble heritage. Contains quotes form Presidents, Statesmen, Acts of Congress, Supreme Court Decisions, State Constitutions, Colonial Charters, Scientists, Explorers, Pioneers, Business leaders, Military leaders, African-American leaders, Women leaders... Topics include character, virtue, law, freedom, faith, courage, liberty, Providence, God, government, etc. Easy to use, alphabetically arranged, fully footnoted, with subject and entry index. A favorite of politicians, teachers, students speech writers, radio hosts, etc. No American library is complete without it!
DO YOU KNOW WHO SAID THE FOLLOWING?
- "I believe that the next half century will determine if we will advance the cause of Christian civilization or revert to the horrors of brutal paganism."
- "Education is useless without the Bible."
- "Let every Student be plainly instructed, and earnestly pressed to consider well, the maine end of his life and studies is, to know God and Jesus Christ which is eternal life."
- "To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances ... could have been formed by natural selections, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree."
- "Nonviolence is the answer to the crucial political and moral questions of our time; the need for man to overcome oppression and violence without resorting to oppression and violence."
- "Whoever shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world." "If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under."
©1994, 2013 by William J. Federer; Amerisearch Inc.
Available in the following formats:Book:
Please Note: The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of Koinonia House.America | William Federer