Exodus: An Expositional Commentary
Audio Download - $34.95
MP3 CD-ROM - $39.95
Audiobook Download - $29.95
Also available in various Book formats here...
The Book of Exodus is the bedrock of God's plan of redemption and is seen as a 'type' of the early church. It is also an adventure of discovery, since the dramatic narrative is laced with numerous hidden messages in the form of microcodes and macrocodes, each anticipating the New Testament climax.
This study contains 20 hours of verse by verse teachings.
- Exodus-01: Chapters 1-2 - Introduction. Moses and Pharaoh's Daughter. Midian
- Exodus-02: Chapters 3-6 - The Burning Bush. The Rod and the Serpent. Covenants.
- Exodus-03: Chapters 7-10 - Water to Blood. Frogs. Lice. Flies. Locusts. Darkness
- Exodus-04: Chapters 11-12 - Pharaoh is Warned. Passover Lamb. Redemption.
- Exodus-05: Chapters 13-15 - Firstborn. Feast of Unleavened Bread. Red Sea.
- Exodus-06: Chapters 16-17:7 - Manna. The Word of God. Water from the Rock.
- Exodus-07: Chapter 17:8 - Chapter 18 - Amalek. Flesh versus Spirit. Jethro and Zipporah.
- Exodus-08: Chapters 19-20:17 - Israel at Sinai. Dispensations. The Law. The Commandments.
- Exodus-09: Exodus 20:18 - Chapter 23 - The Civil Law. Sabbath of the Land. Jubilee Year.
- Exodus-10: Exodus 24-25 - The Covenant. The Tabernacle Symbolism.
- Exodus-11: Exodus 26 - The Laver. The Coverings. The Veil.
- Exodus-12: Exodus 27-28 - The Camp. The Priesthood and its Garments.
- Exodus-13: Exodus 29-30:21 - The Offerings. The Incense Alter. The Numbering.
- Exodus-14: Exodus 30:22 - 31 and Chapters 35-40 - Anointing Oil. Workmanship. Tabernacle Set Up.
- Exodus-15: Exodus 32-33 - The Golden Calf. Stiff-necked People. Discussion.
- Exodus-16: Exodus 34 -Second Set of Tables. Moses as a Type of Christ.
Available in the following formats:Audiobook Download:
- Digital Audio Files
- Digital Audio Files
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes)
- Digital Audio Files on Disc
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes) on Disc
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.