Getting Started Series
Audio CD - $49.95
Included Briefing Pack Studies:
- The Grand Adventure This journey of discovery between the Miracle of Our Origin and the Mystery of Our Destiny.
- How We Got Our Bible Where did the Bible come from? A review of the origin of both the Old and New Testaments in light of discoveries and controversies.
- How To Study The Bible Dr. Chuck Missler shares his favorite helps, secrets, and practical suggestions on how to take the Bible seriously.
- A Walk Through The Bible An overview of both the Old and New Testaments, highlighting the integrity of the 66 books, penned by 40 authors over thousands of years, yet now discovered to be and integral whole with an origin from outside our time domain.
Run time approximately 8 hours.
Copyright © 03-03-2011
Available in the following formats:Audio CD:
- Digital Audio CD(s)
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes) on Disc
Dr. Chuck Missler
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.